Local Makers, Bakers and Creators in Berwick and beyond.
Okay so maybe money can’t actually buy happiness but we can all make an effort to shop local and show some love to a neighbour. That seems to bring a little happy I think.
I have compiled a list of all my favourite artisan makers, bakers and creators working in Berwick and beyond. They are sorted by category and you are invited to click on the respective link to visit a page.
So excited to have so much goodness in one little place.
Please email me anyone you know that I have missed.
- Cockatoo Country Market
- Emerald Market
- Belgrave Big Dreams Market
- Casey-Berwick Farmers Market
- Farmers Market at the Old Cheese Factory Berwick
- Belgrave Farmers Market
- Gembrook Market
- Grow it, Make it, Bake it Market Emerald.
- Akoonah Park Market
- The South-East Food Hub
- Seven Pages Sassafras
- The Belgrave Emporium
- Limerence fashion & jewellery Belgrave
Individual Producers Food
- The Artisan Crust
- Yarra Ranges Macaroons
- The Butter Kitchen, Gembrook
- Cannibal Creek Bakehouse
- Yarra Ranges Herb Farm and Selah Tea House
- Jam Lady Jam. Healesville
- Glow Luxe muesli and snack bar range.
- Little Yarra Creperie
- Treats 2 Eat, catering. Berwick.
Individual Producers Art
- Tiffany Morris-North Artist. Dandenong Ranges.
- Sam Michelle Paintings. Artist, Berwick.
- Cameron Semmens Performance Poet & author
- Andrea Hopgood Paperworks Gallery Berwick.
- Sue Jarvis Artist, Gembrook.
Food Producers & Suppliers
Emily Hill Farm. Organic U-pick blueberries and plants in Dewhurst.
Deep Creek Organics Asparagus & seasonal veg.
Chestnut Springs farm, accommodation and Chestnut picking in April.
Individual Makers Homewares, jewellery & Crafts
Little Lands Terraniums. Olinda.
Aunty Em’s Craft. Berwick.
Beer & Skittles hand dyed and hand spun yarn.
Caitlin from Oxzyde Homewares
Tread and Pedals up cycled jewellery
Decorative Cakes and Cupcakes
Hills Cupcakes, Narre Warren.
Read a little bit more about the Artisan producers in Berwick and beyond here.