Here at Eat My Street we love sushi every day of the year! But we are still happy that since 2009, the world has celebrated “International Sushi Day” because even sushi needs a little extra love sometimes.
International Sushi Day is celebrated on June 18th.
To celebrate you should make your own sushi rolls. Even the kids can get involved.
How about a sushi sandwich with thanks to Adam Liaw, the funniest man on Twitter.
Or why not try the best sushi in Melbourne as chosen by the lovely folk at Broadsheet Melbourne.
- Minamashima. 4 Lord St. Richmond.
- Shira Nui. 247 Springvale Rd. Glen Waverly.
- Kenzan. 45 Collins St, Melbourne.
- Sake Restaurant and Bar. Flinders Lane and St Kilda Rd.
- Nobu. 8 Whiteman St, Melbourne.
Happy Sushi Day. Now nosh on a hand roll.
Need an insulated food carrier to share sushi with a friend? Try this Cheeki Insulated food jar from Flora & Fauna.