On the 15th of June Melbourne celebrates World Tapas Day!
In 2016 Spain declared the third Thursday in June as World Tapas Day, and I say “Gracias.”
Melbourne has decided to officially take part in the celebrations this year with a host of restaurants creating exclusive menus for the occasion.
- MoVida Aqui. 500 Burke St, Melbourne.
- MoVida Next Door. 164 Flinders St, Melbourne.
- El Rincon. 69 Victoria St, Melbourne.
- The Lobby Bar at the Westin. 205 Collins St, Melbourne.
- Terrace Bar at Sheraton Melbourne. 27 Little Collins St, Melbourne.
- Anada Bar and Restaurant. 197 Gertrude St, Fitzroy
- Chato Cafe y Tapas. 921 Hight St, Thornbury.
- Bar Lourinha. 37 Little Collins St, Melbourne.
- Bar Nacional. 727 Collins St, Docklands.
- Bomba. 103 Lonsdale St, Melbourne.
For a full list of officially participating restaurants and bars.
Or why not create the little dish of Spain in your own home with this Meatball Recipe?
Or whip up a feast with croquette, fritter or polpette.
Whatever you do, enjoy World Tapas Day!