Looking for some great meal ideas for the week ahead? Me too. I am always on the lookout for something new and different to keep me out of a cooking rut.
Week night cooking has to be healthy and pretty simple at my house as we tend to be a little rushed. Last week I asked for some ideas from the gang at my Eat My Street Cooking Club.
- Leigh suggested a homemade Chicken Schnitzel with a panko crumb and gravy which I thought was pretty delicious and so did the rest of my family. I just made up my own version but you could try this really yummy version from Taste.
Here are a few other suggestions from some awesome Aussie bloggers.
- Tonight I made this Biryani recipe from the talented Clare at The Life of Clare. I have never previously made my own Biryani and I was so pleased with this recipe. It was simple and my whole family enjoyed it which is quite the miracle.
- Then there is this simple lunch idea from Beth at Baby Mac.
- How about some delicious, cheesy chicken lasagne? This recipe is from right here at Eat My Street. I might be biased but I think it’s a good one. 🙂
- Then why not finish off with something sweet? Thanks to Amy from Grandpa Cat for this gluten-free recipe.