Baked Meatballs Recipe
Meatballs, we all love them right? So tasty, delicious and Sweedish-esque. We can eat them and pretend we are on a Scandinavian adventure with a stop-over at NOMA about to happen at any moment. They are also great for sharing with family and friends or eating in a delicious sandwich on the run.
I previously posted a recipe for my Moroccan Meatballs, but todays recipe is a little easier, faster and less sophisticated. These baked meatballs taste really good. You might like to cook them for a simple and fast Friday night supper with the family.
Prepare them and then pop them in the oven and in one hour you will have a delicious, juicy meatball dinner the whole family can enjoy.
- 500g mince steak
- 1 pkt French onion soup
- 1 onion
- 2 sticks celery slices
- 1 x 425g can peeled tomatoes
- 8 new whole potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 Glad oven bag.
- Mix steak and HALF the French onion soup and mix together thoroughly.
- Roll mixture into balls. You should have 8-10 meatballs made.
- Pop them onto a tray and into the freezer briefly so that they hold their shape.
- Mix 1 cup of water and the rest of your soup mix in a jug.
- Place your meatballs and roughly chopped vegetables into an oven bag and then pour in the soup mix. Seal the bag and pierce with a fork.
- Cook 200 degrees C for 1 hour.
Serve with a loaf of crunch bread and a side salad for a tasty supper.
If you haven’t heard, I have started an Eat My Street cooking club and I want you to join in. So many of my readers are amazing, creative and fantastic cooks and so I want to hear what you are up to. Send a request to join the Facebook group and join in the fun.
Eat My Street is a website dedicated to good food for the good life. We post recipes, reviews, interviews and more. Please sign up or Like us on Facebook to join in .