Better days are coming, they are called Saturday and Sunday.
Hello, welcome to Friday. You made it! Well done you.
Sit back, relax then jump start Saturday with a few coffees. Can I recommend Round Bird Can’t Fly as the perfect venue.
Here is my list for the top picks for the weekend.
- Yarra Valley balloon festival. This is a family friendly activity with free entry after 5pm. Fireworks, food, entertainment and 12 hot air balloons. I am expecting spectacular things. I will be there so come and say hi!
- Gembrook Market. 4th Sunday of the month. I recently met the gorgeous Erin from The Surprise Vegan. She tells me that the Gembrook Market is pretty awesome and well worth a visit. I have never been so this Sunday I plan to fix that. Hopefully Erin will be there selling cake. Yum!
- String and Salt. I recently visited the gorgeous String and Salt in Warragul. It is a homewares store and cooking school. They run a variety of delicious fun and informative classes and workshops and I cannot wait to attend one.
- Ambrosia Cafe. This week Ambrosia Cafe was awarded the City of Casey and Cardinia Hospitality Award. Congratulations to them. It might be a good time to visit them for lunch.
- Gardivalia is still on in West Gippsland. Have you been? I would love to hear about it.
- Casey-Berwick Farmers Market is on again this weekend. Saturday from 8am at the Old Cheese Factory. Ice-cream, plants, honey, tea, free range pork and more.
- Looking for something to cook this weekend? As always, you can stop by my Pinterest page to check out all the recipes that I hoard. Or maybe try my Chicken San Choy Bao Recipe with a refreshing Lime Cordial.
- The Melbourne Cheese Festival is on this weekend. I think we all noticed the study released this week that pointed out how addictive cheese can be. So we probably have to be at this Festival right? All. the. good. things. 10am at the Prahran Market.
- The Cloudhill Spring Festival, Olinda. 89 Olinda- Monbulk Rd, Olinda. Local produce, kids activities, live music, garden tours and more.
What have I missed? Feel free to leave ideas in the comments below. I love to hear from my readers and I appreciate each and everyone of you. Now go eat some cheese and feel the love.